Bookings are made with MPA Stays as agents for the owners of each house. The following terms and conditions apply to your booking and it is important that you read them carefully.
- A deposit of 50% of the accommodation price is required at the time of booking.
- Payment may be made by Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex ) 1.75 % fee applies.
- The remaining amount is required to be paid on the day of arrival
- For confirmed bookings 7 days from the check in date, payment will be refunded, with no cancelation fee.
- No refund is applicable for early departures
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended to protect you against loss of deposit or accommodation tariff due to unforeseen circumstances.
NUMBER OF GUESTS
- The property may only be occupied by the number of people it is set up for as described on the website.
- There will be an additional charge of $30 per adult or $10 per child (under 12 years) per night.
- A credit card authority to cover any losses or damage is required prior to occupancy.
- Any damage or breakages must be reported to the office before departure and may incur a charge. If there is unreported damage or breakage or items missing in the house an appropriate charge will be applied to your credit card to cover the cost of repair or replacement.
- Bed linen, tea towels, and towels are all provided.
- A starter pack is provided consisting of tea, coffee, sugar and milk. Washing up liquid, scourer, dishwashing cloth and some dishwashing tablets are also provided as well as two toilet rolls for each toilet. Please note these items are provided as a starter pack only for your convenience. If you run out you will need to replenish the items for the duration of your stay.
- Mt Pleasant Apartments are fully self contained and daily servicing is not provided.
- A cleaning service is available at an additional charge. Those staying longer than one week are recommended to have a service clean during their stay.
- Each house is privately owned and has been furnished and equipped by the owner. Items must not be moved between the houses. Any items that are missing will be charged accordingly.
- Some houses contain a gas BBQ. If you need a replacement gas bottle please call the office on 9316 9818.
FAULTS & MALFUNCTIONS
- All properties under Mt Pleasant Apartments are privately owned and are rented on a fully self contained basis. We do our best to ensure the houses are equipped and maintained to a high standard. In the event of faults and malfunctions of appliances or other facilities there is no obligation from the owner or Mt Pleasant Apartments to compensate or discount.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
- Check in time is after 2.00 pm.
- Departure time is by 10.00 am unless otherwise agreed.
- Pets are not permitted on any of our properties.
- Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, may result in the termination of stay.
PARTIES & OTHER GROUPS
- MPA Stays does not allow functions such as parties on the premises. If you are planning a social gathering or function at the house please discuss your plans with management. If MPA Stays does at its discretion approve the function special bond or other conditions may apply.
- In the case of multiple house bookings, the person making the booking will be held responsible for the conduct of their guests and for any damage that may occur.
- Please also refer to special instructions inside the house.
- MPA Stays reserves the right to terminate any gathering and require visitors and/or guests to leave the premises.
- All personal belongings, luggage, vehicles, and other property of the guest of any description shall be at the risk of the guest at all times and neither the Manager nor the respective owner accepts any responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Please advise the Managers of any items of maintenance that need attending to during your stay.
- Free WiFi is available for guests. The password can be found in the service directory at each house.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all of the houses.
- If there is evidence of smoking inside the house there will be an extra cleaning charge of $250 applied to the credit card.
- If you or others smoke outside please dispose of the butts in the wheelie bin outside – not in the plant pots or garden beds.
- Check out time is by 10.00 am unless approved otherwise
- The house must be left clean and tidy when you leave. All dishes to be washed and put away or in the dishwasher and bins emptied.
- If the house is left in an untidy condition a minimum of $100 will be applied to your credit card.
- Keys are to be returned to the key box or to one of our Managers depending on the house.
- If any keys are lost or stolen or not returned, you may be charged for new keys and lock changes to protect the property